Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Amazing Date Part II

Okay so you know how "John" and I hung out? Well it turned out to be The Amazing Date Part II!

We started out with Spider-Man 3D (100% better in 3D!) at the Rave! When that was over we ate some Canes :) at the park and hung out there for a little bit. Then we went bowling and played some arcade games, which was awesome!! Then we got some chalk and chalked up the park, and then continued to have a chalk war on each other, wrestling in the grass and getting chalk on our clothes and skin. It was so much fun!! :) Then after that we headed to Smiths, and he bought me some amazing flowers! Whenever we hang out/have a date he always brings flowers :) He also would open the doors for me! :) Then I went home, because he had a wedding reception to get to.

I had an amazing night! :) He makes me laugh so much, and I just always have the best time with him! He's always willing to do something fun, exciting, and active! He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who always wants to stay in. If I want to have a good time, he is they guy to go to.

I couldn't ask for a better night, and an awesome guy! :)

With Jubilance,
Chelsea Marie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment