Saturday, July 21, 2012

Guys...AAAHHH!!!!

So I hung out with Kelly for like maybe an hour and a half (that went by SO fast!) and I really wanted to just kiss him...I should have because he'll be gone for like...a few weeks...he almost held my hand, but I was scared. Why am I so scared?!?! Because I like him. He's so funny, and so cute. I seriously don't know where we stand though. I'm beating myself up for it right now! He's so amazing....I want the summer fling...but I want more...URGH! I should've kissed him. But I did have an amazing time, as always. I just wish he was leaving Sunday and not tomorrow. Maybe then...But he's amazing, cute, funny, and I feel like a princess! I just need to grow a pair and just do go for it. I NEED SOMEONES COURAGE!! Or I need my own.

So I decided that I would ask where we stand. I would've loved to have this conversation in person. All her wants is for me to be happy :D What do I want? I want a fun month of fun. I really like him, and he's the cutest thing! I feel like a princess when I'm around him, and like this is a fairy tale. I LOVE this! I love this happiness! I really don't want to loose him after a month though. I want to know what a kiss from him would be like, but do I want to know what it feels like and then not see him? These are questions that I have to answer while he's gone.

I'm a relationship girl. I hate the dating and guessing. But I'm also not the type of girl to have just a summer fling. I get attached. I don't want to have to deal with everything when he leaves. But I want to at least have a month with him. I don't want to regret this month, I don't want to guess what it would've been like to have been in a relationship with him.

GUYS ARE SO MUCH TROUBLE! haha

With Deep Thought,
Chelsea Marie :)

2 comments: