So you guys remember "John"? Well his name is actually Kelly. Yesterday we hung out, and of course it was a lot of fun.
But before I go into detail about that I wanna say one thing. Before Kelly came over this guy from Winder Farms stopped by to sell me. He totally got me! I mean he had me at healthy, fruit, delievery. I want to sign up, but it isn't my decision. I mean they grow it naturally and if you have an order for $10+ they'll deliver it to your house! I want it so I can get fresh fruit to snack on at work, but I don't wanna pay. My parents would never go for it either. They also have healthy TV Dinners! So they could be my lunches for work! :) But oh well...
Anyways, back to Kelly. So after work he came over, and we started to make Red Velvet Cupcakes. Well we ended up using some batter to paint each other. It was quite fun! We finished baking and then decided to get in my pool. Well after a fun (short) water war with some guns, we got out because it got too cold and it wasn't fun in the pool with just two people. We sat out to dry on my couch swing we have outside. We watched YouTube videos until my laptop died. Then we just talked. We talked for hours, and then went on a walk and continued to talk. It was awesome. I laughed so much and had a blast. Well I found out today, during work, that he was contemplating kissing me last night. He didn't because (oh just guess...it's not that hard!) he's moving in a month. Out of the state. How awesome right? So we've decided that we'd not talk and see how things go. I don't know how this'll really help things, but what other choice do I have? I should just forget him, and just focus on getting through next year? That's what I should do...But just wanted you guys to stay in touch, because I know that you all are so interested in my love life right? :P Probably not, but this is what I wrote about today, I'll write more tomorrow.
With Daze,
Chelsea Marie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment