No one in my family is a normal sleeper! I shared a bed with the worst sleeper we have-Brianna. She is very mobile in her sleep and was kicking me off the bed, she speeks gibberish in her sleep, she snores, and she grinds her teeth! It's so bad, that my jaw just hurts from listening/thinking about it! Her brain knows exactly when I turn over too, because whenever I would turn to face her, her head would move to me and she'd just start her snoring and grinding in my ear! So the last night, I couldn't sleep at all! So at 3 am my dad (who was still up) moved Cord in my mom's room (she was snoring pretty loud-2nd worst snorer in the family) because she was out, and Cord moves (2nd worst mover in the family). We all thought Mason was a pretty normal sleeper, but that's because Cord sleeps in his room and is never asleep after Mason falls asleep. Well it turns out Mason speaks (like actual words) and snores!! I probably only got like 2 hours of sleep that night. So I'm catching up, and I'm gonna be pretty tired until one night I can just go to bed really early, and sleep in really late.
At work, I kept messing things up and forgetting things. It was awful! I also had a HUGE stack of files from Bankruptcy that was left over from Friday. There were 26 files and it took me about 2 hours to make envelopes, labels, and to copy everything. I folded and stuffed 70 envelopes in 50 minutes, and posted them in about 35 minutes. That was most of my morning, and some of the afternoon.
After work, I headed off to Senior Yearbook Photos, which was quick and painful.
I'm just excited that today is almost over! Kelly is coming back (ADD DAY COMING BACK HERE)!! I'll pick him up from the airport (which will be fun because I have a plan, I'll post about it after!) I can't wait to spend some time with him! He's moving sooo soon :( but at least we have a few weeks to have fun! But not to get attached to eachother, hopefully...but I'm excited! :)
With Tiredness,
Chelsea Marie :)
This song has been stuck in my head, and the music video is cute! Enjoy
No comments:
Post a Comment