Friday, July 6, 2012

My Sick Spots...

So as most of you know, I get these weird spots whenever I'm sick...For those of you who don't, let me explain:

Either before I'm sick, or right after I figure out that I'm sick, I get these weird spots. They (usually) aren't itchy. They AREN'T contagious! They are just these red spots that appear on my skin (mostly in my joins-elbows, knees [front and back] and one time on my lip...which was weird and unusual).

Well this last time I was sick, they got really bad! They were up the entirety of my leg from my knees up in the back. They were a purple color, and SUPER itchy. It got to the point where I literally couldn't control myself and had to itch. I ended up itching myself raw-jeans hurt and it hurt to sit down. They usually aren't itchy. Well we happen to have a skin doctor that goes to our church. We got an appointment and he actually tried to figure out whats causing them! He took a biopsy and blood and he ran some tests....they all came back negative. Yes, I am greatful that I'm all healthy, but I just NEED to know what these spots are! I'm so tired of them being a mystery! I am, however, VERY greatful that we found a doctor who is actually TRYING to help us figure this out instead of saying "oh I don't know what that is, oh well...". THANK YOU DR. HAWKS!

With Cheer,
Chelsea Marie :)

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... This is a conundrum. What could they be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He thinks it's (insert medical name here that I can't seem to remember). We caught it too late though :( That's why the results came back negative :(

      Delete