Monday, July 23, 2012

The Messenger and Missing Jen

Do you know the saying "Don't shoot the messenger"? Well...people really need to hear that more often. We got ANOTHER death threat today, but the guy who made it has 5 loaded guns. So my office was kind of like freaking out. I was in Mr. Bossman's office, being really bored! It's not our fault your being evicted or going through foreclosure or bankruptcy. It's YOUR fault! You don't need to kill us! DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER! It's not our fault, its yours. That was fun all day. I wasn't really as freaked out as I was the first time. It'll be fun to tell my kids one day though! "Hey kids, when your mommy was a teen, people almost came and killed her at work" haha I would exaggerate it, but it really did happen...almost! haha 


On another note, I didn't get up this morning to walk..I'm so mad at myself! I definatly felt a change in my day! I found out that I kind of like waking up before the world does and get some exercise. But one of the main reasons I enjoy it so much is because of Miss. Jenalyse! She's only been gone for a few days, and I miss her! I hope she's having fun! I love talking to her in the morning! We talk about everything! We laugh and have fun! I love her! I couldn't ask for a better walking buddy. She's awesome, and I hope she's having fun on her two week vacay! I can't wait to tell her about Kelly!! I hope she calls me! But tomorrow I am going to get up, I just wish I had a walking buddy! Then I would actually get up. But I AM getting up tomorrow!

Kelly and I have been talking like non stop since he left :) It's kind of awesome! On Sunday he didn't text me until like 5 or 6 and guess what...he apologized for not telling me was going to be busy! I mean most guys just stop texting without warning. But Kelly...HE APOLOGIZED! Can you say perfect? Before we started talking again, I was just like yeah I wanna be a Senior, but I have Jen oh well. (Don't get me wrong I'm so GRATEFUL I met Jen!!!! I would never trade meeting her!) I have just never wanted to have graduated more. Because if I had, then I could be moving to Utah, and then maybe Kelly and I could keep up our relationship...idk...but it just sucks that he has to move. But I would NEVER ask him to stay. That would just be selfish of me to do. I wouldn't want him to stay just because of me. He's just so perfect....URGH! Oh well..I'll get over it. Maybe when I go out there for school we could pick it up again, you never know about the future. Maybe he'll go on a mission and when he gets back, we could pick it up. I guess we'll just see what happens. I'm am grateful for this month that we do have though!

Well that's all I wanted to blog about today. 

With Longing, 
Chelsea Marie :)

This song has been stuck in my head the entire day! So here it is for you to enjoy and get stuck in your head:

No comments:

Post a Comment