Saturday, July 21, 2012

No Regrets

Hello people who read my blog! I come with great news!!! So let me tell you about my day!

So today is Pioneers Day (those of you who aren't LDS probably don't celebrate it as big as LDS people do, if at all) and my day started off with a parade and volutneering at the activities for the kids. I was helping the girls make dolls! My job was to sort the sheets of fabric the kids gave to me, and then take out four of the sixteen, cut them in half and pass it down. I didn't know how to make them so that's what I did. Well another girl was just kind of sitting at the booth and I had to go to the bank before it closed (I thought it closed at noon on Saturday) so I left having the other girl take over my job. They really didn't need me, and there were a lot of other girls that could've taken my place. So I left. Well Kelly was supposed to leave at 3 for Utah for the week (maybe more :( ). I was going to stop by and do as I had planned after the bank, but he had plans at noon. So I checked the bank times (turns out I was wrong) and dropped by his house. I was only supposed to be there for like an hour (it was 11 when I got there) and then he'd go off and do what he had to do. He only had to run to the bank, and I found out he was walking there. So I decided I would drive him. Well it turns out the bank he wanted to go to closed at noon. So we headed to my bank for a quick minute to straighten out this stupid card business (that's completely full of it, stupid bank!). And then I was such a nice sister because Bri asked me if I could pick her up from her friends house, and I did without argument. We were gonna pass by anyways. We are actually getting along today, and it's kind of nice. But it's because we haven't been trapped inside a house all day together with nothing to do haha. So I dropped her off and then we headed back to Kelly's. We decided to go for a swim, which was really fun! W played volleyball for like two minutes then it was a race to see who could get and who could keep the ball.

Well we were just hanging out talking and he would always get real close to my face, like he'd put his nose on mine, but he wouldn't kiss me. I was trying to muster up the courage to kiss him, but I didn't inside the pool. When we both got cold and couldn't stand it anymore we got out and sat on his swing. We were talking and just having fun! One thing that I really really like about Kelly is that we never run out of talking points! There is always something to talk about! I love it!! Anyways, we were holding hands on the swing (enter high pitched girly screams here) and talking. Well I decided I would check the time, and grabbed his phone that was inside. It looked like he had 17 text messages on his phone so I was just playing with him and trying to see them because he said they weren't messages (and I had to prove I was right) and he was trying really hard to get his phone back ( I'm surprised that I actually kept it from him! Haha) and in the process he kept asking how he could get it. I would respond with a "I don't know, how CAN you get it?" and we kissed!!!!

The entire time we had been together he would always get so close and then at the last moment when I was about to go for it, he'd pull away. So we kissed! You know how people always talk about how when they kissed this one person, they just felt fireworks go off? Well now I truely understand what they mean! He is such an amazing kisser!! Oh. My. Heavens!! I didn't want to stop kissing him! Well after a bet (which I lost) of his messages and giving myself a cool name in his phone, I gave it back and we went inside. Now Kelly's dad is trying to sell his house so they literally had nothing to eat. So he was hungry and I really wasn't. I was just too happy to think about food, but Kelly is a teenage guy and they are always hungry. So we were trying to find food and just kind of dancing and kissing all around his kitchen, with him teasing me like crazy! (he's such a tease and flirt! But, oddly, I like it haha) and then disaster hit! (not really, just awkward)

We were just playing around and then during one kiss his dad entered the room. Now THAT is awkward! I hadn't met him before and here I was, this strange girl in his kitchen, kissing his son. Oh and I was also wearing his son's hat (which I kind of took hehe). And his dad looked pissed! This happened around 3:30. So Kelly ate and then packed up. W said goodbye and then we were both off. Me to babysitting, him to Utah :(. He is currently on a seven hour drive to Salt Lake, and last I heard, it was dead silent and he was getting glares.

He's just an amazing guy! I kind of really like him. I know he's leaving in a month but I'm not going to think about it and just enjoy the time we have. When it gets closer we'll talk about what's gonna happen after he moves and I'll let ya'll know. I'm not going to try to think about it too much, but I'm going to have to remind myself he's moving on the 17th.

I just feel like I'm in a fairy tale! He makes me happy and I fell like a princess! Not to mention an amazing kisser hehe.  I feel like the luckiest girl alive right now just to have this month. I love how he grew up with two older sisters, so he knows how to treat a lady :) I also really like this hat haha I just am loving this time with him! He's just amazing :) I'm the happiest I've been in months! :) He just knows how to make people happy! :)

 I haven't stopped smiling since I first saw him today :) I'm just so purely happy, and I'm loving it!! (I'm also completely sunburnt! hah but SO WORTH IT!!!)

 With Giddyness,
 Chelsea Marie :)

P.S. This is my theme song for the night:


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Maybe you should apologize to his dad... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah next time I see him will be weird, but I'm hoping to really introduce myself and be like the person I am haha so he knows I'm not bad :P but did you know he hasn't really met any of the girls Kelly has dated? Only a few! I'm one of them :)

      Delete