Sunday, July 15, 2012

An Amazing Example

Now as many few of you know, there have been some troubles within my family unit. Lately I've just been down, annoyed, and just not knowing what to do. Well we got this LDS Living magazine in the mail with Stephanie Nielson's picture on the front. Now I have heard of her story before and decided to read the article. I did, and I also watched this movie clip about her telling what happened. That article and clip have just seriously humbled me so much. I mean for her to have survived a plane crash, with burns on 80% of her body, and her to still be happy and doing all that she can is just amazing. She is my new role model. I mean, I'm completely able to anything and everything. Yes, I do have back issues, but they aren't as big as burn's all over my body. Her story is an amazing one! From now on if I'm ever down I will watch the video clip or read the article and just know that I can do anything and I should appreciate life and all that I have. I couldn't find the article for you guys online but if you want to read it, you can borrow mine! Her blog link is to the right (<---) on the side pannel if you want to read it. At the bottom you'll find a video and you should really watch it.

With Humbleness,
Chelsea Marie :)
"My New Life" 


Here's another inspirational clip:
"Chairty: An Example of the Believers" 

No comments:

Post a Comment