Monday-Thursday (Friday night I don't go to bed so early haha)
5:40 am - Alarm goes off
6:00 am - Walks with Jen
7:00 am - Get home. Get ready for work.
8:00 am - Leave for work
8:30 am - Clock in at work
8:30-12:00 - Begging people to give me things to work on and get a million paper cuts when they do
12:00 pm - Clock out for lunch
12:30 pm - Clock back in
12:30-5:00 - Begging people to give me things to work on and get a million more paper cuts
5:00 pm - Get off work
5:30 pm - Get home and grab dinner
8:00 - 8:30 - Take sleeping pill and go to bed
My days have become boring and automatic since I started this job. I don't ever feel like spending time with people (sometimes, depends on how tired I am when I get home) because I've been working all dy, I get up SUPER early in the morning, and I'm just tired of dealing with people. Sometimes my mood is good, but usually I just want to eat, change out of my work clothes into sweats, and watch some tv, then go to bed super early! If I do hang out with people I can never be for too long because I have to get up so early.
Jen I leaving for the trek on Wednesday, so that'll be our last day of walking together. I hope she has the best of time on the trek!! :) I also hope that I'll be able to get up without her and go for walks with Chester. He'll love that
One thing that really bugs me is that people are really idiot drivers! I feel it's completely dangerous to go under the speed limit on the highway. I also hate it when people go slow on ramps, because how am I supposed to be at speed to get on the highway. My car can't speed up super fast. I can barely get it up to 55 when I need to get on the highway. It just drives me nuts! My car is so old, and I really can't accelerate fast. Half the time my foot is to the floor to get the engine to register that I need to speed up.
Well I just need to get through this week. Friday I have plans. Saturday I have plans, that I'm really excited for!! For you to understand my excitement let me tell you one story...the story of The Amazing Date.
Setting: Week before (my Junior) Homecoming, Facebook.
So I told...let's call him John. I explained to John that I hadn't been asked to Homecoming and that I was just gonna sit and watch a movie. He then said we should hang out. Well our "hang out" turned out be, what Lauren M. calls, 5 dates-in-one.
Part One: Pottery. We painted our own pottery, and it was a good time to talk.
Part Two: Rock Climbing. I couldn't exactly do the harder one's because I was so short, but he was really good. He's tall though so of course he could get them.
Part Three: Dinner. We went to Claim Jumpers and ate for dinner.
Part Four: We hung out at the park. He also offered to go to the DI and buy me a dress and take to me to the dance. HOW SWEET!! :D But I didn't want to make him pay a lot more money. He insisted that he didn't care.
Part Five: We went to his house and started to watch a movie and play cards, but then ended up on a walk around his neighborhood. There was a guy looking at his telescope and John started talking to him and we got to look through it.
It was an amazing night that I never forgot! Well I only saw him once after that and that was when he gave me my elephant that I painted. So you can see my excitement. I really liked him and I still do. I don't expect this great date on Saturday, or anything really. I'm just excited to see him!
With Excitement,
Chelsea Marie :)
P.S. Did I mention that I'm getting turquoise extensions this Saturday, before I hang out with John? Well I am!
I know EXACTLY how you feel! I usually only have a short time between my jobs, when I just want to eat, and by the time I get home, it's time for bed! And good luck working out. It is a lot harder without someone to go with you :)
ReplyDeleteI know! This morning was IMPOSSIBLE! The hour also was SUPER long!! haha every time I would check the time only 5 minutes had passed and it felt like 10 or 15!
ReplyDelete