Thursday after work I hung out with Kelly, and I wanted to do something active. We have a badmittion set and so we wanted to play that BUT we couldn't find it :( So we ended up at the Rec Center (which I had never been to) and played some games. We played pool, ping pong, and foosball (is that how you spell it?). We had a lot of fun just mesing around :)
Friday Morning I got my wisdom teeth out...THAT was fun :P My sister and I both got ours out on the same day so we were both loopy. My mom said it was a funny car ride! I remember most of what happened while I was drugged, but it feels like an out of body experience. I waved to some guys, with a druggie smile and I talked to my dad on the phone. I don't remember what was said, but I remember talking to him. Kelly is so amazing, do you know why? Well he stayed with me all day Friday and watched movie after movie wtih me! He kept me distracted from the pain :) He honestly doesn't know how grateful I am that he was there because I would've been completely miserable without him! Jen also stopped by with ice cream and pudding! :) <3 amazing="amazing" and="and" because="because" both="both" cheeks="cheeks" each="each" girl="girl" hah="hah" holding="holding" hurt="hurt" i="i" it="it" laugh="laugh" love="love" made="made" make="make" more="more" other="other" our="our" p="p" s="s" she="she" that="that" us="us" we="we" were="were">
Waiting.... After...Bri and I heh
Waiting for my mom to help me inside (she helped Bri inside first and we didn't want me to pass out so my mom wanted to be there to help me inside)

This is how swollen I was!
Bri and I the next day...don't we look lovely? :P Kelly must've LOOVED seeing me like this...oh gosh..just thinking about it now makes me wonder why he still likes me :P but hey that's a REALLY good thing! haha :)
On Saturday Kelly came over after lunch and we watched a few movies, then we went to see Total Recall
3>
It was HORRIBLE! The acting was okay, but it should've been rated R. There was one scene where a girl with three breats flashed the guy and we actually saw the breats! Then it was just constant action! There was no break inbetween each action scene. After a while it got kinda boring and it felt more like a video game. I did not like this movie, nor do I recommend seeing it! Did you hear me? DO. NOT. GO. SEE. THIS. MOVIE!
We were gonna go to his cabin up by Mt. Charleston but they're blasting the mountain so we can't get through :( I so wanted to see the stars! So we went to the movie! We had some time before it started so we walked around the District and saw a few people there! We saw Katrina, which we both know, while she was working and we also ran into her after the movie. Kelly is really awkward when I see people I know or we both know. He just get's quite and reserved...I wonder why? After the movie we got some pizza (I ATE SOME SOLID FOOD!! YESS!!) and then ended back at his place. We were just relaxing and I think I fell asleep for a little bit.
I wanted to go to church on Sunday, just sacrament, but I fell asleep and my mom thought it would be best if I just stayed home and rest. I was in my bed for most of the entire day. It was actually kind of nice!
On Monday, I was going to go to work, but when I woke up I felt like I was going to puke so I called in sick. I took a three hour nap - which felt AMAZING! - and then watched some TV. Around two or three Kelly picked me up to hang out. We first stopped by Home Depot to get some stuff for this experiment he's doing (idk what it is) and we spent a few hours there finding stuffs, asking people where things are, looking for things, and waiting for assistance. We finally left and started on his project. He had forgotten like a few things that were kinda major to the project so we just went back to his place. We were trying to dcide what to do and decided to go to Panera Bread to get food and then headed back to his place. We just cuddled and talked until I had to go home. It was really nice talking to him, because he opened up to me a little bit. I really loved that he opened up, and it made me feel special! I will hold what he told me dear to my heart, and never let a soul see! We had a really good talk :)
While we were hanging out, I did notice something on my leg. It looked like a spot, but it wasn't a spot. I also have scratches on my legs, but idk how they got there. It's very weird....and fishy...we'll see what happens with that.
With Pain,
Chelsea Maire :)
Did you guys know that Taylor Swift came out with a new single?
Her new album - Red - is ocming out October 22 :)

No comments:
Post a Comment