Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pondering...

So last night Kelly picked me up from work. My dad had driven me (so I could take the good meds) but wouldn't be able to take me home. When he picked me up we were trying to decide what to do. We stopped at In-N-Out to get a shake (he got a burger also) and then we headed to go see The Bourne Legacy


I hadn't watched the Bourne trilolgy for a while, so I had completely forgetten like...everything haha so through most of it I was lost. It was okay, and the action was good. I didn't like how people were dieing though - I would've much rathered Batman's way of doing things :P .

Before the movie, when we were walking into the theater, Kelly decided he would spill water all over me. We traded shirts during the movie - man he is muscular! The movie theater was PACKED (probably because it was $6 Tuesday) and so I saw a lot of people I knew there. I had also forgetten that Jake (yes the ex) had invited everyone to go see a movie to fill up the theater. So naturally I saw him, his family, and his friends. I talked to his family, and even him. It wasn't weird at all! It was just like we were friends. His mom even hugged me, and we caught up. His family is so nice, and I'm glad it wasn't awkward at all! I do realize now, though, that I was completely rude to Kelly. I turned my back and talked to Jake's mom, and I should've introduced them! I was completely rude and will have to appologize when I see him next! That was really rude of me...

They didn't see the same movie though, they saw The Campaign  (which is R). It's R probably because of dirty comedy, which I think would be awkward seeing with your parents...just a thought. It looks funny, but it's R...oh well!

Kelly was kinda aggitated yesterday, and I felt like I was making everything worse. I should've just gone home and let him be with himself...? I hate how helpless I am! I wish I could do something to make him feel better, to make his problems go away, to make him happy! I feel so helpless and I HATE it! I really care about him, and it's so annoying that I can't help him. I know he needs to go through this by himself and whatever but I really just HATE how I can't help him.... :( I wish I could...maybe if he just got it out and not kept it all bottled up inside he'd feel better? But I know the feeling of not wanting to talk about it. I did like how he opened up to me a few nights back. I just wish I could help him...but what I can do is try to make him happy and not make things worse for him.

After the movie it was almost 10 :( but thankfully (THANKS MOMMY!) I got a 30 minute extension on my curfew. Personally, I think having a 10 o' clock curfew on the weekdays during the summer is stupid. I really hate how all my friends can stay out til 1 or 2 in the morning and I have to go home at 10....I just wish I could stay out til 12. I mean it's summer!! When school starts up I'll understand 10 but IT'S SUMMER!!! The summer before my senior year too! The summer that all my friends are moving away! I'm almost 18 also! It's just the most frustrating thing in the world when you have to spend all day working (which I don't want to be doing by the way! I would love to have TODAY to be my last day of work!!!) and then I have like a few hours with Kelly and then after this week we wont have anytime. A couple extra hours would be AWESOME. It's just the most frustrating thing in the world. But what am I gonna do? Nothing. Because I don't want the time to be moved up and I dont' want to get in trouble (even though I'll probably get in trouble by what I'm saying right now...)

On another note, I shouldn't have driven to work today. I was so tired this morning and in so much pain! My back was like KILLING me this morning and so was my jaw! I was going to ride with my dad, but I wanted some extra time to sleep. But let me tell you, I was not the best driver on the road this morning. I wasn't like...dangerous to myself and other people, but sometimes it was hard to stay straight...I'm worried about driving home...I guess we'll see what happens! I wont get in a crash. I think I'll be fine because I'll be more awake. I'll let you guys know.


Oh by the way.....MY LAST DAY IS TOMORROW!!!!!! But that means Kelly leaves in two days :'( BUT MY LAST DAY IS TOMORROW!

With Contemplation,
Chelsea Maire :)

I saw this preview and I really wanna see this movie! I can only see that one guy as Shaggy in Scooby-Doo though.

No comments:

Post a Comment