Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Catching Up

Well I haven't posted in a few days, so I'll catch you guys up.

Mostly what I've been doing is going to work, and then hanging out with Kelly. On Monday, right after work I dropped off the wig back at Lauren G.'s house, dropped off some guitar stuff to another girls house, then went over to Kelly's. We got dinner at Claim Jumpers, made cookies, and put on Jane Eyre - we watched like 5 minutes and talked and kissed and played through the rest haha it was fun!

On Tuesday, I went to work, went home, went to young womens where we made ice cream sculptures. I was in a group with Paige and Lohi! We made a school bus for sweedish fish! We were gonna do an elephant but then decided on a bus. It was quite fun!! We were the smallest group, only consisting of three people while everyone had four and up. I really liked our bus!

           

Then I went over to Kelly's, we swam for a little bit, then hung out. We made cinamin rolls and lasagna! YUM! I then went home (at 11, which I hate. I wish I could stay out as late as my friends, seeing as I'm always the one who has to leave first :(  ) and headed off to bed.

It's kind of funny when Kelly comes up at work, because one of the girls calls him My Marshmellow hahaha his name in my phone is My Dark Knight (he loves batman hah) but I might change it to My Marshmellow hahahah it's a long story why she calls him that.
Here are those pictures I promsed you from my last post!

        
    

                                                     

I'm also really tired of driving to and from work! It's just so far away!! I wish that they would find my raplacement this week, so that way I can have time to see everyone who is leaving and do my spanish! My dad mentioned to my supervisor that I would be okay if they found a replacement early, so I really hope they do! I just want some summer time!! My summer is just gone in a flash! My last day might be on Wednesday, which will be nice! Cus then Kelly and I could go on a hike that we've been meaning to go on, and then he leaves Friday. I kind of want to go hike the narrows again. Do it like I did it before - start at the bottom and go up until you feel like turning around). Maybe I could find someone to go with me? I forgot what shoes I wore on the hike though...if I go, I'll probably wear the shoes I wear in the morning...I think that's how they got all sandy in the first place! haha

Jen got her wisdom teeth out this morning, so I went home and made her some chicken noodle soup (without the chunky stuffs) and got her some ice cream (chocolate) and some flowers to make her feel happy! :) I get mine out tomorrow...that'll be fun! haha :P

Today, I hung out with Lauren which was fun! We went shopping and got to catch up!! :) I'll miss that girl when she leaves! :( I can't wait to visit her though!! That will be fun!! :) I thought I had to go home, but then I talked to my mom and had some time left until my curfew! So I went over and watched Despicable Me with Kelly and we actually paid attention! ahah it was fun :)

I'm doing good with my Spanish! I'm almost done with the first semester of Spanish One! I have to have the entire year done by school starts, but I can do it!! :) I also have to read my required summer reading (1984 by George Orwell). I started it at work, and it reminds me of The Hunger Games and Matched  (by Allie Condie). I'm interested to see how this book will develop! Everyone say's it's really good, so here it goes! I'll let you know what I think when I'm done with it! hah


With Pondering,
Chelsea Maire


No comments:

Post a Comment