Monday, August 20, 2012

Heaven Bar's

So on this lovely Monday I did some spanish and then I decided to make some of these yummy bar's that I've been wanting to make. I saw them on pintrest and they have everything I love - brownies, Reese's, and cookie dough. They're called Reese's Cookie's but I made my own name (two actually) :

Reese's Cookie Brownie Bar's
                  -and-
       Heaven On Earth Bar's

So here's what you do:

Ingredients:
Raw Cookie Dough
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Brownie Mix


Step One:
 You flatten cookie dough on the pan. The recipe says to squish 1.5 squares of break-apart refridgerated cookie dough but I just got some regular cookie dough and put whatever in.


Step Two:
You put Reese's face down on the cookie dough. This is really easy and deliciously hard to try not to eat the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup's :) 


Step Three:
Fill up the mixed brownie mix on top of them. Make sure you do everything to the brownie mix except make it!

Step Four:
Cook at 350 degrees for 18 minutes. Enjoy the delicious yummyness! :)\


Here's the Pinterest link:
http://media-cache-ec2.pinterest.com/upload/79094537176272507_IuShoyl2_c.jpg

They were really yummy! Other than that I just watched TV. I feel like my day was unproductive, but productive at the same time. 

Kelly's back in town while he figures everything out, but he doesn't want to see each other. Just pretend like he's not here so we don't take a step back. I see the smartness of this and the rationality, but that doesn't change the fact that I hate it. I mean we started whatever this was, ignoring rationality and so why not ignore it again? But he's being smart and I shouldn't challenge it so I'm not going to. It just sucks. This whole situation sucks. How did I get pulled into this? Stupid Heart. I hate it. It sucks. GGGRRRR...Okay. I'm going to be okay with this. I'm not going to be pathetic. I'm going to push aside these feelings. I'm going to focus on school and my senior year.  This is my plan. Like it?

Well I'm off to do some more nothingingness

With Listness,
Chelsea Maire :) 

I heard this song on a tv show and fell in love, especially with the guitar! 





2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, those bars should be called DIABEETUS! :)

    ReplyDelete