I woke up around 7 and got dressed. I walked out to the front room, and everyone was dressed and had already eaten! So while I was eating the kids did their chores. After we watched a few movies, and then painted. We painted until lunch time, then I made the kids some sandwiches. Bri then came and I left to go hang out with Kelly. We hung out for 7 hours. When I got there we went to a sports store and then the park to play basketball, which I never play :P We had fun, but then got hot and thirsty. The water fountain over at the park didn't work, so we went to Smiths and got some drinks. We were then thinking about what to do, and ended back at his place. We popped in some cordon bleu pasta in the oven and started watching Princess Bride :D I love that movie! It is the BEST! <3 :=":" :p=":p" a="a" again="again" all="all" almost="almost" alone="alone" always="always" and="and" as="as" ask="ask" at="at" ate="ate" back="back" barefooted.="barefooted." batter.="batter." beat="beat" being="being" between="between" both="both" boy="boy" bride.="bride." brownies="brownies" but="but" buy="buy" by="by" can="can" close="close" couch="couch" day="day" did="did" didn="didn" does="does" dog="dog" dogs="dogs" eachother="eachother" eggs="eggs" ended="ended" extra="extra" facebook.="facebook." feet="feet" felt="felt" finished="finished" for="for" french="french" front="front" fun="fun" gave="gave" get="get" girl="girl" go="go" going="going" gonna="gonna" haha="haha" happened="happened" have="have" he="he" her="her" here="here" herself="herself" him="him" his="his" hump="hump" hung="hung" i="i" in="in" is="is" it="it" jealous="jealous" just="just" kelly.="kelly." kelly="kelly" kissin="kissin" kitty="kitty" laying="laying" legs.="legs." legs="legs" ll="ll" lucie="lucie" make="make" me="me" mom="mom" multiple="multiple" mustache="mustache" my="my" name="name" neighbors.="neighbors." of="of" off="off" on="on" one="one" or="or" other="other" out="out" p="p" painted="painted" pictures="pictures" post="post" princess="princess" pushed="pushed" put="put" refused="refused" remember="remember" rest="rest" s="s" said="said" send="send" she="she" shoes="shoes" should="should" so="so" some="some" store="store" suffocating="suffocating" t="t" talkin="talkin" tall="tall" tennis="tennis" that="that" the="the" them.="them." them="them" then="then" they="they" think="think" third="third" though="though" time="time" times="times" to="to" too="too" took="took" tried="tried" trying="trying" two="two" up="up" us="us" violated="violated" wanna="wanna" wanted="wanted" was="was" wasn="wasn" we="we" weird="weird" were="were" when="when" while="while" whiskers="whiskers" who="who" with="with">
I then went back to nanny for the rest of the night and the next day.
Today, I had to walk the kids over to the church for church. My lessons were awesome! :) One thing that seems to be on everyone's mind right now is Marriage! In young womens we were talking about group dating and marriage! I've heard so much about marriage these past few weeks! Is it just coincidence, or does it mean anything? Most of my friends are going off to college so in the next few years I'll be getting wedding invitations! I'm not going to read too much into this though, because even though I'm almost 18 (the age my mother happened to get married), I'm still in high school. Marriage is still a ways down the road.
tonight, after I had returned home I realized that I had left my sunglasses at Kelly's, and went over to get them. After I had returned home, he texted me saying he enjoyed my company :D It's a win win, because I love his company too! :) (I was gonna say "with every passing day" to be poetic but decided this fit better) I like him more and more everytime I see him. He surprises me all the time as I get to know him! He just keeps getting to good to be true. I feel like I'll wake up at any moment and he'll be gone in an instant. Saturday was just a dream! I feel like I'm in a Nicholas Sparks romance novel! I mean I can really talk to him, he listens and I'll listen to him. He's gentle and kind and sweet. He doesn't mind me being weird or silly, and he's silly. He can make me laugh so easily and when I'm with him, I'm just so purely happy. Nothing can bring me down while I'm with him. There's also an after effect where I'm just happy afterwards! Man...I'm already in this deeper than I want, huh? Well...I'm screwed :P I also love that he wants to do things. That he's active and doesn't care about spending money to do something fun! He's not the kind of guy who always see's movies on dates, but actually does fun things! I love that! He's also a great kisser ;)
Well this post is sufficiently about Kelly :P I really hope he doesn't read my blog, because I don't want him to think I'm obsessed or anything. I don't wanna freak him out....maybe I should stop posting about him so much? I mean this is kinda a public blog...but like...most of the things to blog about, he's involved! I promise I'll try not to post so much about Kelly other than what we do to hang out. I'm just trying to figure out what to do, and how to stop myself from liking him. I don't want him to think that I'm obsessive like his Ex (who by the way, wrote him a letter saying how she'll always love him and she hopes that they can have what they had before. He left me read it. I don't worry about him, I just don't like how she still loves him and "always will"). I'm NOT! I just...like him! hahah Okay...well I'm done rambling.
With Questioning,
Chelsea Maire :)
I was gonna put up the video about Charity but then realized that I had already posted it. So here's another Mormon Message for your Sunday! 3>
P.S. for the weird paragraph (that wont work!) just look at the comment I made. It's just being stupid and dumb, and nothing will fix it.
I woke up around 7 and got dressed. I walked out to the front room, and everyone was dressed and had already eaten! So while I was eating the kids did their chores. After we watched a few movies, and then painted. We painted until lunch time, then I made the kids some sandwiches. Bri then came and I left to go hang out with Kelly. We hung out for 7 hours. When I got there we went to a sports store and then the park to play basketball, which I never play :P We had fun, but then got hot and thirsty. The water fountain over at the park didn't work, so we went to Smiths and got some drinks. We were then thinking about what to do, and ended back at his place. We popped in some cordon bleu pasta in the oven and started watching Princess Bride :D I love that movie! It is the BEST! <3 We then ate, and finished Princess Bride. While we were at the store, we happened to buy so brownies and so we were gonna make them. But, he didn't have eggs! I didn't wanna go back to the store (for the third time that day) and put on my tennis shoes again (they were suffocating my feet so I took them off) so I said we should go ask neighbors. He refused, and I wasn't going to go alone! So we ended up going back to the store, both barefooted. It was fun! He didn't think I was too weird! haha We did get the eggs and make brownies, and we painted on eachother with the extra batter. He gave me a french mustache and I gave him kitty whiskers! He took some pictures and is going to send them, or post them on facebook. When he does, I'll post them on here! Then he just hung out for the rest of the time :) Talkin, and kissin, and being beat up by his dogs! :P His mom's girl dog, Lucie, was almost as tall as me when she was on her two back legs. While we were laying on the couch one time, she put her two front legs in between us, and then pushed me off! She was always trying to get close to Kelly. I think she was jealous of me and just wanted Kelly all to herself :P AND his other boy dog, who I can't remember his name, tried to hump my legs multiple times! I felt so violated! haha it was fun though.
ReplyDelete