Thursday, August 23, 2012

More Goodbyes


So....Vegas is empty....Well it sure feels that way. Yes, college has started for everyone. Everyone is basically gone (with a few exceptions) and let me say, Vegas has never felt so empty to me than it does now.  All of my really good friends are gone to college (with a few exceptions). I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do without Lauren Moxley!! She was always there to help me solve things and push me to do things I was too scared to do. She's my shopping buddy!! They're at college, and they're all going to have so much fun! I'm glad for them, but I'm seriously am going to miss them so much!! I hope we all stay in touch, instead of saying we will but instead we don't. I hate when that happens! I've lost so many friends due to that!

Do you guys remember how Kelly was back in town while figuring things out? Well he was. From Monday until yesterday. Snow College said they would accept him! So he left - for good - last night. I saw him before he left for a little bit. He's going to have so much fun at college though! And when I saw him, he looked the best he has! He said he feels like he's back on track - because he's been off track for the longest time. I'm so happy for him! I miss him though. We're going to do what he decided, but it's easier said than done. I don't want to not text him. I want to talk to him all the time, I want to know what's going on. But I need to let him date other girls - hot college girls :( and I need to date other guys if I want to get over him. My dad keeps saying "You just need to get over him" and I HATE when he says that. I hate how my family is like "weren't you not supposed to see him?" and they judge. They don't know what it's like to be me. They don't know whats all going on. You can't just say "just get over him". I'm sorry, but that's not how it goes. I haven't felt a connection like this since....well really since Faith. I can talk to him so easily! He doesn't judge, he understands, he listens. I know he's there for me for everything. I just feel so close to him, even though we've only been really friends for the past month or so. Even if their is no future for us, I can see us being friends for life. I hope I can help him with life, because he's helped me so much. I feel like I know everything, and nothing about him. We're going to get closer as time goes, and know almost everything about each other. That's what I want!

We were talking about him leaving and he was like "you know if you ever need anything my family will help you out". We just kept talking and he was saying how his mom could help me with anything if I ever needed it. He gave his mom my number because I guess she goes to movies alone all the time. For anyone who knows me (or who has read this blog), they know I LOVE movies! So I'll have a movie partner. I mean I go with my friends, but usually no one has money to go. I always just make money when I wanna go because I love movies. It's understandable to those who don't have money for a simple movie, but I love it. So I guess she'll call me if she want's to see a movie. I think at first it would be weird but then after a few times it'll be okay! And it always helps to have the mother on your side hahaha but I'm not using her!! I wouldn't want anyone to get that idea.

Today Jen and I had half a Harry Potter movie marathon! She came over around 2:30 and she had to be home at 10:30. We watched the first three movies and we'll finish the rest later! We had so much fun doing everything! We watched, ate yummy food, talked, spoke in British accents, and we even called Kelly. He'll think I'm crazy, but I hope the voicemail will make him smile and brighten up his day. We were hilarious and fun. :) I love that girl so much!!!

During our movie marathon Sister Hadley (our seminary teacher) called. She asked if we would be in charge of scripture mastery. It'll be fun to be in charge and we get to work together!! I'm so super excited! :) If you guys have any suggestions on how to make scripture mastery fun please comment! :)


With Magic,
Chelsea Marie

This is so true. It made me cry when I was missing everyone.



These guys are my new favorite! I love their music! I've been listening to the one album they have out and man I really like all the music on it! I would suggest if you like this song to listen to all their songs!


No comments:

Post a Comment