
It was SUCH a good movie! I loved it!! The music score was amazing! I really got into the movie, I was on the edge of my seat for the last hour (I also had to pee so bad for that hour, but there was no way I was going to leave and miss anything!). You were really rooting for Batman in multiples scenes. I got really into it! It also had a few twists at the end of the film! If you haven't seen it, GO SEE IT! If you don't have anyone to go with you, I will! I would LOVE to see it again!! One of the greatest movies! Christopher Nolan did an amazing job. Anne Hathaway also did an amazing job as Cat Woman! All the acting was great, the scenes were awesome!! My heart goes out to the families and people involved in the Colorado shooting! You'll be remembered in my prayers.
As a result of the colorado shooting, people are questioning weather more security should be put up to keep people safe. They're wondering if more security, like metal detectors and bag checks, should be put into place at the theater. This is what I personally think: No. No one wants to feel like they're going to the airport when they head to the movies. I think the theaters will actually loose a lot of money if they do this. No one wants to go through all that (especially if they're a candy sneaker).I wouldn't like to go to the movies very often, and I would only go if it was a movie I was REALLY excited for. Going to the movies is supossed to be a fun experience, not a chore to go through security. But what people aren't thinking about is that James Holmes didn't come in with the guns, he got in and then went out the exit (in the theater, the one that has the green light above the door, know what I'm talking about?) and came back in with them. So maybe instead of doing metal detecters and bag checks, they should make it so you can't re-enter through that exit. Just a thought...
Well after I had finally went to bed, I woke up late this morning. I was just so tired, but it was tootally worth it seeing Batman!! So I left for work like normal, got on the 215 East then the 95 North. Well it had rained the night before, and it started to rain again. The roads were wet and slippery. I actually got kind of nervous while driving, because at one point I really couldn't see very far ahead. I thought about getting off and taking just normal roads, but dismissed the thought because I wouldn't know how to get to work that way. So I'm going around the corner by Eastern, and it is backed up!! I was actually 10 minutes late to work (when I'm usually 5-8 minutes early). Then I came up around Las Vegas Blvd. and then I saw the reason for the back up. There was a MAJOR accident on the 95 South (after I passed the 15 I saw that the 95 South was stopped). Here is what I read in an article from Fox 5 News:
"LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -
Five semi-trucks were involved in a cluster of accidents on U.S. 95 between Las Vegas Boulevard and Eastern Avenue, according to Nevada Highway Patrol.
NHP reported the first accident about 2:47 a.m. Wednesday.
One semi-truck crashed into the center divider barrier in the northbound lanes and leaked about 50 gallons of fuel. The crash caused multiple collisions on the southbound lanes involving at least three other semis, troopers said.
A total of nine vehicles were involved in the accidents.
NHP reported two to three people were transported to a local hospital with serious injuries"
I saw the cars, and most of them were just crushed like they were aluminum foil! Here is a link to some pictures: http://www.ktnv.com/multimedia/photos/Multiple-vehicle-accident-on-US-95-on-Aug-1-164573016.html
ABC 13 Action News says: "The southbound lanes of U.S. 95 beween Las Vegas Boulevard and Eastern Avenue are expected to be closed through mid-morning because of the crash involving multiple vehicles."
When I saw it I was sure that someone had died. Especially this one car that the roof was completely collapsed. It is just so sad! Maybe if that semi had slowed down, or just been more careful this could've been avoided! My prayers go out to those involved and I hope everyone is all right!
Isn't that a lovely way to start your morning? I still love the rain though, it's not the rain's fault that people aren't careful! I hope everyone is safe on the roads today!
When I did get to work, I had an amazing bagle from Smiths that one lady brought (blueberry, and it was delicious!) and then I gave my two (+) weeks notice. I officially have two weeks and 3 days of work left! I also have two weeks and three days left with Kelly. He's supossed to get in tomorrow or Friday. We have plans to hang out Saturday, and I'll be nannying this weekend other than that (thanks to my sister who will cover for me while I hang out with Kelly:) ). I'll spend the nights over at the house and babysit the kids until they get back. This will be fun, and all the money will go towards the iPad that I want!
Now that I've given my two weeks, I kind of want to watch Two Weeks Notice (Sandra Bullock is in it). Maybe I'll do that!
I now have my guitar lesson and then a skype date with Miss Barbara! :D I'm so excited! :) I miss her so much! I haven't seen or talked to her since she moved back to Mexico. She's really an amazing girl :)
With Enthusiasm,
Chelsea Maire :)
Now that I've given my two weeks, I kind of want to watch Two Weeks Notice (Sandra Bullock is in it). Maybe I'll do that!
I now have my guitar lesson and then a skype date with Miss Barbara! :D I'm so excited! :) I miss her so much! I haven't seen or talked to her since she moved back to Mexico. She's really an amazing girl :)
With Enthusiasm,
Chelsea Maire :)
If you haven't seen these, you NEED to! They're hilarious! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment