Friday, August 3, 2012

One Word: Perfect :)

Last night was...well...amazing is understating how awesome last night was! :) So I went to the airport wearing a hot pink wig, courtesy of Miss Lauren Grondel (thank you so much!!), a turquoise shirt he hadn't seen, shorts, a lei, and a hat. I was gonna wear my cowboy hat, then I could hide my face, go up to him and say "Howdy, where can a cowgirl find a handsome fella like yourself?" BUT the hat wouldn't fit! So I wore my white hat and went. I was really nervous going because I had doubts and didn't want him to think I was too weird. When I saw him, my heart skipped a beat. He saw me, and I could see the question in his eyes. Am I me, or someone else? As I approached him he realized it was, and just smiled. I don't think he thinks I'm tooo weird, which is good. I am weird! But so we went back to the car, wrestled over who was paying for parking (I won :) ) and then headed back. We drove around for a little bit, trying to find a place to eat. Everything closes before 9:30! The city that never sleeps? EVERYTHING WAS CLOSED! He was hungry and wanted to go to a restaurant and sit down and eat. We really couldn't find anything and so we just went to Smiths, got some sandwiches and ice cream :) and then headed back to his mom's apartment.

Sorry about the poor quality!




Now his mom has two big dogs, and I seriously felt so small standing next to them. They were really tall and when one of them jumped up on Kelly, she was as tall as me! We ate, they begged, and then we didn't know what to do. So we just ended up watching some Friends! :) I love that show so much! I wasn't really paying attention though, I had already seen that episode. We were just cuddling and talking and hanging out and kissing :) I saw that it was almost curfew and realized I should probably leave. I told Kelly that, but we ended up just kissing for ten minutes then finally getting up off the couch and I headed home with a goodnight kiss :) (I did get home a little late! But it was soo worth it! :D) Everything was just perfect! :) We just had fun :) I can't wait to see him on Saturday! :)

I went home with a smile on my face, and that smile has stayed ever since :) I am just purely happy, the happiest I've been in a long time! Nothing could bring me down from cloud nine right now! He always continues to surprise me about how spiritual he is :) We never run out of talking points (except when he's really hungry and spacey! haha). I just love being around him! He is also very comfy, even though he's bony :) I like that though. He is SUCH a tease and a flirt, but I like it! Why? I don't know! I'm afraid that I'm going to fall for him though. I really like him! But he's moving in a month, so what am I to do? I can't fall for him! That is NOT an option! He's moving, and if I do then I'll be left here, missing him like crazy (which I'll already do, but it wont be as bad as if I fell for him). I can't. I won't. I hope...

When I got home, my dad told me why everyone was gossiping yesterday. I guess one girl had walked out at work. I was out, getting lunch, when this happened. I guess she posted stuff on Facebook about how the attorneys are lazy and how she does all the work? Well someone is friends with her and saw what she posted. You know, Facebook has seriously caused a lot of problems in teenagers lives, and a lot of drama. I didn't think that carried over into adult world! What the heck! I don't know exactly what she said though. But I didn't care, I was happy last night :)

Work was crazy, and busy! The first hour, I was like falling asleep. But then I got busy! My feet are now killing me!!! They hurt so much! I would seriously give someone my paycheck for a massage right now! I did get 30 minutes of over time which was nice! They needed the mail to go out today, so I took it to the post office and then headed home. I love overtime! Especially since I missed last Friday and I will miss next Friday because I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out.

I'm nannying this weekend for a couple in my ward. This entitles sleeping over at their house. Tomorrow there will be a time where Bri babysits for a little bit so I can hang out with Kelly :) They're coming back Sunday night so I'll be here until then! :) I have my own bathroom! :))

I'm so excited to see Kelly tomorrow! :)

With Pleasure
Chelsea Marie :)

This dance is...amazing!! <3 i="i" love="love" mia="mia" michaels="michaels" nbsp="nbsp" p="p">


2 comments:

  1. ...I think the city that never sleeps is NYC....

    And you are afraid you're falling for him? Girl, you're kissing him all over the place!! I think that means you've already fallen! :)

    And remember, not too much PDA. It makes other people uncomfortable, haha :)

    LOVE, Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's still Vegas! haha :P and I know...I just can't...he's moving...but he's so perfect! Get this, in YW we had to write a list of things we want in a husband...he matches like...all of them! and oh no!! I hate PDA! I never, EVER, do too much PDA. Maybe some hand holding or a like a peck, but nothing more.

      Did I already use "With Love"?? I can't remember? I'm running out of words! hah I use the dictionary or thesaurus like everyday now! haha

      Delete