Sunday, July 1, 2012

Complete Torture...

So this summer, I'm completely killing myself! Here's going to be my new daily schedule for the rest of summer:

Monday-Friday: Wake up at 5:45; work out with Jen from 6-7:10; go to work at 8; get done with work at 5; get home and crash at 5:30; go to bed at 9.
I'm also trying out for a play, and if I make it I'll be doing that after work!

Jen and I have decided that we'd work out this summer. We wouldn't get fat, get into shape and stay there! Now I know that I am skinny, and I am in no way calling myself fat when I saw I'm going to work out. I may be skinny, but I'm completely out of shape! And I love treats way too much to ever give them up! So Jen is my early morning work out partner. We're going to get in shape and stay there! On Mondays and Wednesday's were gonna go for walks (hopefully they'll turn into runs by the end of the summer? :D), then on Tuesdays and Thursdays we're going to work out at her house. Friday's are free days, and we'll switch from yoga to taking a walk to a park and just playing around. It's a Fun Friday! We'll still be waking up early! We don't want to have to deal with the heat, and I have work. Hopefully she'll get a job too! :)

I really hope that I start feeling in shape and better about myself during these workouts. I also hope that I develop of love of the early morning work out and will continue them during the school year (which will most likely not happen). I want to be in shape and I want to have a nice toned body, but not like a really muscular body. I'm also going to work on my back strength during our work out days, doing some exercises I learned during Physical Therapy. I hope I don't go to work aching though! Then it'll be miserable!

I will keep you updated on how those workouts are going! :) I also want to eat healthy, but it's really hard to do that in my house seeing as I'm the only one who feels this way. I guess we'll see what happens!

Love,
The Crazy
Chelsea Marie :)

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! I am so proud of you! Working out DEFINITELY makes you feel better. It is a great stress reliever. I know how you feel about eating healthier. When I first started, it was really hard, but I would ask my mom if she could get special snacks for me, and that helped a lot! Apples and carrots are often cheaper than potato chips! Now, I only drink skim milk. Some people think it odd (mainly my brother) but it is a good way to cut out fat while still getting calcium. My mom gets me the half gallons because I can't drink the whole gallons fast enough. Wow, this turned into a really long comment! Sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it's okay! Yeah, I ask my mom to get me some healthy snacks, but the thing is she doesn't like buying them because I'm the only one eating them and I can't eat them fast enough before they go bad. So she doesn't really buy them. It also doesn't help that we don't have really healhty meals at dinner because my mom is at work most of the time so we're on our own. I don't know how to make healthy meals so I'm stuck with frozen food. Any suggestions? Recipies?

      Delete
    2. I can definitely get you some recipes! Hmm, maybe you could see if they come in smaller quantities, so you can eat them all... :)

      Delete