Sunday, July 8, 2012

Double Date

So I had my big double date last night! It was amazing! :)

The night started out with me picking up Austin, then Jen, then her date Cameron. I hadn't known Cameron at all before this, so it was fun to meet him. I was the shortest one there...Jen is a tall girl, Austin was taller than me, but Cameron, well he was taller then Jen!! I was the shortest one there!! We went to the NY NY Roller Coaster for the first part of the date! Well I got off on the wrong exit and instead of avoiding the Las Vegas Blvd. I had to get on it...well I was in my dads car (his baby) so you can imagine how nervous I was on not getting a single scratch on his car! After finally finding the roller coaster and riding it twice (thank you local deals! Buy one get one free re-ride!) we were off to get dinner at Raising Canes. When I had picked Austin up and told him our plans he had informed me that he had never had Canes before! Well he got his first Canes! :) We took our dinner to the park (thanks to Jen's cooler that kept the dinners nice and warm :] ) and ate it there. Well the last activity of the night was just dessert but Jen and I had planned for any extra time. Well none of us wanted dessert right after we ate so we played Spoons and Catch Phrase! We had a BLAST! I wasn't the best at Catch Phrase but I was good at Spoons! :) We got some Golden Spoon and talked for a little bit. Then I took everyone home (Austin hugged me at the end of the date :] ) and went home! :) I had an awesome night! It was the best, and some inside jokes came out of it! :) Great night!!


Jen and Cameron

Austin and me


With Happiness,
Chelsea Marie :)

2 comments: