Wednesday, July 11, 2012

HURRAY!

We have a birthday shout hurray, HURRAY!,
We want to sing to you today, TODAY!,
One year older and wiser too,
Happy birthday *clap!* to you!

So it just happens to be LAUREN GRONDEL'S birthday today!! I tootally saw her and forgot to tell her too :(

She is such an amazing girl, and has been such an amazing influence in my life! She's ALWAYS been a great example for me, especially at EFY when we were roomies! EFY was amazing because of her! She's always there for me when I need her! I just can't believe we are friends!!

And let me say, that any guy who wants to marry, or even have a relationship, with her will have to be grilled, and get the approval/worthy stamp from me! I mean for a guy to even catch her attention, he has to be amazing. But no one could ever be as amazing as she is! :)

She also reads my blog, and comments on every post, which makes me feel special (she knows how to make someone feel loved and special!!!!! :D) (and I comment back but I don't know if she's seen them hehe)


I LOVE YOUUU!!  Have fun with your birthday celebration!! :)

With Gratitude,
Chelsea Marie :)



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! You are such a sweetheart, and I love this post so much!! And I usually do go back and read your comments back :) Thank you for posting about me, and for commenting on my blog! Love ya so much girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you love it!! :) and Cool! :) You're so welcome!! I love posting about my friends! I love you too! :) I love that picture, also

    ReplyDelete