Tuesday, July 24, 2012

NEWS! NEWS! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

So this morning I actually got up! And well I decided I would try something new. I took the route Jen and I do in the morning, just a little different so I'm not like at her house haha. Well here's the news flash people: RUNNING IS HORRIBLE! I  decided I would try running! Lauren G. and I had talked about it before and she gave me the pointer to run for like a minute and then walk for five, so I did that. The first minute was good, and I was like "hey this isn't going to be as bad as I thought". The next run was UPHILL! That just killed me! For the rest of the time (which was mostly uphill) I would be trying to catch my breath and I'd finally get it, and I'd have to start running again. I am proud of myself, I did do it the entire time. I was thinking that suicide would be better than this torture, but  I kept at it! My legs felt like jello, and I didn't do the full hour because I got to my house and wasn't going to go around again (I did it in about 30 minutes). So if you're thinking of suicide, just run. I got home and just collapsed on my floor...it felt so nice there! And a nice shower helped sooth my aching back.

I never realized how out of shape I was. Running made me sad to know exactly how out of shape I am. I mean I'm skinny, but I'm not in shape. I need to be in shape before school starts again. That's my goal!!

I then headed for work after getting ready, and the first half went by fast! I was very surprised! We had a Red Velvet Nothing Bundt Cakes delivered and I got a medium sized piece, and I couldn't finish it! My body actually wants to eat healthy! So what I'm thinking about is talking to my aunt about what I can take to work for a nice healthy lunch and maybe some dinner recipies for one. She's a real health nut and she's also a nutritionist. If you guys have some recipies that I could use, just email me or comment here! I'd love some! I really want to make an effort to be healthy, which is kind of hard at my house when we always just reheat stuff. It's not my parents fault, my mom and dad just work late so the kids are left to whatever is easy, and that's usually frozen stuff. Some things, when my mom has the day off, are healthy which is a nice change! But she's usually working (and I'm not blaming her or anyone for our eating habits!)

My body doesn't even like some of the usual fast food that I will eat. It's kind of a nice (and cheap!) change! I've also cut out caffeene (for the most part, I do have my favorite drinks and traditions) out of my diet! I'm really making an effort and I wanna keep up with this! Hopefully for college so I wont gain my freshman 15 and stay skinny. I'm hoping if I change my eating habits (minus treats-they're my weakness! I mean I wanna own a bakery) then all the crap I've eaten before wont catch up with me! Also, liking exercise will help too! :) So then I'll loose the baby fat faster :) (when I am older and am married!)

So after lunch, time SLOWED DOWN like major...and it just went by slow! Kelly has been busy today, so we haven't really texted (which is good because then he'll come back faster!). I was just day dreaming and sitting the entire time. I always hate coming home too, because in certain parts of the highway people slow down. Now my car can't go over 3,000 RPM's so that makes it hard to speed up in a short amount of time. I'm almost run over every time! I really hate that, but I'm grateful for the car that I have! Just not for the other drivers who can't observe their surroundings! It's a fun experience (can you hear the sarcasm??)

Now it's time to plan our Laurel date and then off to Neilsons! That'll be a great way to end my day though! My grandparents are also spending the night...in my room. So I have to sleep on the couch and also get up early...THAT's going to be awesome!

With Anticipation,
Chelsea Marie :)

I heard this cute song on the radio on my way home and it's now stuck in my head! So here it is for you guys to like and get stuck in your head :) It's a really cute song! I thought of Kelly... :) I really don't wanna fall for him because he'll be gone in less than a month :( I just wanna have fun! I feel like I'm annoying people though because I talk about him...like a lot! We just do really fun activities and it feels like one date is five!! IT'S AWESOME!!! He's seriously...yyyeeeeaaaaahhhh :) hehe I LOVE THIS FEELING!


2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!!! You did it!! yayyayyayyay! I promise, it will start to get easier as you go along :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It better! That was horrible!! I wanna get in shape! haha

      Delete