Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Time Flies!

Wow! I feel like these past two weeks were a month!  I feel like that's how this month will be! I've decided that I have been talking about Kelly too much so I'm going to try to write something not including him! I am proud of myself, I have posted everyday since I started this blog! I am very mad at myself though because I didn't get up and go for a run/walk this morning :( I'm going to tomorrow, and I'm hoping I can get one in Friday morning, but we'll be out of town and I don't think my mom would allow me to. We'll be in LA and we'll be walking that entire day, so I guess it's okay/better if I don't. We'll see how that goes! I probably wont post over the weekend because, like I said, I'll be out of town. Guess where I'm going....it's a place I've never been before...no not Disneyland...it's in California....it's heaven.....Yes, it's KNOTTSBERRY FARM!!

Now, everyone know's I'm like...OBSESSED with Snoopy. So you could say that I'm excited? No estatic? No! JUMPING OUT OF MY SEAT, SUGAR RUSH HYPER, SUPER DUPER TRILLED FOR THIS!!!! I'm bascially going to be going to Heaven!! I hope I don't spend too much money there! I know, though, that I am going to go crazy! I can just see my room now, filled with all the new snoopy stuff I'm gonna get!!! :) I'm so excited! I already have my outfit planned out (which I never do!). It's my yellow snoopy shirt, with my blue shorts, and some faded pink converse! :) It's going to be a lot of fun!! :) I'll post pictures and give you all the details when I get back Sunday night.


I was suppossed to do a solo Sunday at church, but we wont be back in time for that. It's kind of annoying just because this is the second time we've rescheduled and we'll have to reschedule again. But on the plus side, most of my friends were gonna be gone so at least we can pick a day where they're going to be here to see me...if they haven't gone off to college yet :(

I'll be off right after work tomorrow, so don't expect a post until like Sunday night, or Monday :) Thank you guys for reading this! It means a lot to me that I actually have readers! :) I feel like I'm not just writing this for the heck of it. I don't care if you're laughing with, or at me I'm still grateful for readers :) Especially Lauren G.  :)

Hasta la vista baby! :) I'M GOING TO HEAVEN TOMORROW!! :D

With Trill,
Chelsea Marie :)

P.S. it's kind of a habit to put up a song after I sign off. This one I heard on the radio coming home (I've been listening to a lot of country lately aha) and I love it. It's also stuck in my head! I really wish I had heard this song before Saturday....oh here I go talking about him. But it's really cute and you'll understand why :)


2 comments: